NEW & Improved M&R Winged Floodbars Save so much Time and Effort that they’re almost justified in a couple of days production. Mix less ink, put less ink in your screen, and don’t worry about having to scrape the ink from the sides of the frame back into the ink well.
Thousands have been shipped the world over. Winged Floodbars virtually eliminate all of the attention & time required to scrape ink from the side of the frame back into the inkwell. The Laser Cut, Stainless Steel Attachment scoops and directs the trail that’s left by the squeegee pass. Every time that your frame is flooded, the wings are working to control the ink. Our first winged floodbars were made for Precision Hydraulic Ovals in 1991. They were immediately accepted by every shop that tried one. Since then, it has been adapted to work with all automatic screen printing machines.
• Winged Floodbars recapture the ink left by the squeegee stroke on the sides of the frame.
• They eliminate the need for stopping the machine to scrape the ink back to the ink well.
• Now stocked in 6 sizes from 4″ to 22″
• We’re so confident that you’ll recognize the immediate cost justification for this investment that we’ll give you your first winged flood bar for 1/2 price.
• Our number one selling item for 2 decades.
• Mix Less Custom Ink, use less ink, less cleanup time – and many other advantages make this a no-brainer for every shop that has an automatic.