Call 888-422-7737 For Pricing Or To Place An Order
M&R Style Shorts Hold Downs Pallet
2 ply materials is a challenge because the traditional method of using spray tack to hold the material in place will not work.
The operator pulls the red handled clamp towards them to allow the head frame to lift. Spring assisted head action provides lift assistance and the operator makes only a very slight effort to lift the head frame. The head frame remains up by the springs.
The printed garment can then be removed and placed on the dryer belt. The next garment is then loaded. The operator pulls slightly on the head frame, allowing it to lower. The red handled clamp is pushed in and the frame securely grips the 2 ply material into place.
• Purpose: To print on 2-ply shorts and similar materials that can”t be held in place with pallet adhesive.
• Pallet Size: 4in x 4in. or 7.5in x 7.5in
• The SHD comes completely assembled and ready for production.
• There’s no off-contact change in this assembly and mounts onto your press like a regular pallet
• Made of Solid Aluminum & Soft Top Rubber